We’ve set some guidelines for your SADD committee to be considered an active, or “green” school/group. Achieving each one of these will help create an environment for a successful and sustainable SADD programme. Get active!
- Must be a teacher contact or a community partner who works closely with the school, specifically relating to SADD
- Must be a SADD Committee operating within the school
- Students have been responsive in communication with SADD staff
- Each term there must be at least one activity undertaken within the school, or as a part of a regional campaign.
- This activity must be reported on to the SADD team.
- Student(s) from this school have attended a workshop / regional meeting / one-on-one school meeting or Skype meeting during the term.
Please note, these three criteria are not essential to gaining a Green ranking, however they are recommended in order to run an effective and sustainable programme.
- Use of SADD resources during the term
- Student(s) from this school participate in a regional SADD committee
- Students from the school have entered a SADD run competition
If becoming a green ranked school looks easy then you might be interested in becoming a SADD 5 star school as well.
Contact our team for the criteria and your school could receive $150 in Caltex petrol vouchers along with $100 of SADD merchandise *conditions apply.